Jetzt herunterladenButton, um den Download zu starten.
1. General rules and arrangements regarding the placement, settlement and payouts of bets.
1. 1. The customer declares upon the placement of bets:
a. That he or she is at least 18 years of age, or the applicable legal age of majority as stipulated in the jurisdiction of their residence and the personal information provided in the registration process is truthful.
b. That he or she has been sufficiently informed as to the betting rules for all types of sports and is aware of the betting and payout limits and accepts these.
c. Is not aware of the outcome of the event upon which the respective bet is placed prior to the conclusion of the agreement.
d. That he or she is not involved and will not be involved in any manipulations which could influence the outcome of an event or several events which they bet on, and that he or she is not aware of any manipulations of these events.
e. That the funds with which he or she places bets do not stem from any unlawful action and that he or she freely disposes over such.
f. That he or she has read the information on the topic of the danger of addiction to gaming with respect to betting, and that he or she has not applied to be barred from gambling or betting with other private or state-run companies or is barred from gambling or betting at these.
g. That he or she places bets for himself/herself as an individual and not upon the commission or in association with other parties.
h. That he or she is not a member of a group, which is barred from betting on this website. These are in particular: participants in the betting events on offer, active athletes or contestants, functionaries, coaches, etc., and moreover staff members of bookies or bet-placement companies
1. 2. Betbull.de is not subject to any obligation to review the correctness of the declarations as set out in the clause above, and Betbull.de is entitled at any time to cancel all or selected bets (including retroactively) after receiving knowledge of misrepresentations to bar the customer from all future betting, to close the betting account and to pay out the remaining funds in the account.
1. 3. The betting event on whose outcome bets can be placed is determined by betbull.de and can be found in game plan on the Internet. Solely bets with fixed win odds are offered.
1. 4. The betting agreement shall come about through the acceptance of a betting offer. For a bet to be valid and correct, the bet which is electronically saved on the system of Betbull.de shall apply. This may be viewed on the account. Any unilateral right to withdrawal from the Agreement on the part of the customer (cancellation of bets) following the conclusion of the Agreements is excluded. The customer may correct or delete the betting slip which has been virtually filled in until the final confirmation of the placement of the bet. Upon the confirmation of the placement of the bet, the customer shall be obligated to fulfil the Agreement and waives any right to revocation or withdrawal from the Agreement. The Customer shall be responsible himself/herself for bets placed and cannot appeal that data made available by Betbull.de may have been incorrect or incomplete.
1.5. There shall be no obligation on the part of Betbull.de to list additional information such as the type of competition (e.g. league match or cup match), shorter/extra time matches (e.g. in the case of friendly matches, mini tournaments, youth matches, indoor matches, etc.), match sites (e.g. neutral grounds), racing distances, etc.. If additional information is nevertheless provided, this shall be without engagement and not have any influence on the settlement of the bets. The same shall apply to all types of statistics, tables and livescores.
1.6. Betbull.de shall be entitled to void respective bets (including retroactively) if there is a suspicion of manipulation or betting fraud. In legal terms this shall mean that the stake monies in the bets in question shall be credited to the betting account and the customer barred from future betting, the betting account shall be closed and the remaining funds in the account can be paid out.
1.7 Suspicion of manipulation or betting fraud is in particular deemed to be present if, for example, one or more of the following criteria have been met:
a. Stake monies on betting events with an unusual outcome
b. Stake monies with an unusually high payout results
c. Multiple betting with unusual matches/ leagues
d. Staged bets with the same or pronounced changes in combinations
Betting which suggests a group of betters which is connected in terms of the time element and content
1. 8. The settlement of bets shall be performed after the ranking is announced. Disputed settlements or amounts credited for winnings regardless of the type must be received in writing (by an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than 14 days after the settlement of the event bet on at Betbull.de.
1.9. In the following cases an individual bet shall be deemed to be void and the stake monies paid back or, if the bet is part of a multiple bet or system bet, it shall be deemed to have won at odds of 1.00:
a. If the betting event does not take place as stated on the betting slip (wrong participants).
b. If the betting event is cancelled and it is not repeated within 72 hours after the original date (kick- off or starting time).
c. If the betting event is postponed to a date which does not lie within the next 72 hours. If the betting event is part of a tournament (Olympic Games, world championships, World Cups, European championships, European Cups, etc.), the bets shall also retain their validity after the expiry of 72 hours.
d. If the betting event is abandoned without an official settlement being issued by the referee/judges directly after the termination. If the terminated event is played until the end within the next 72 hours after premature termination, however, the bets shall remain valid. The bets shall also remain valid after the expiry of 72 hours if the betting event is part of a tournament (Olympic Games, world championships, World Cups, European championships, European Cups, etc.) and is played within such tournament framework.
e. Bets whose subject has already been decided upon prior to being abandoned (over/under first half, set betting, first goal, etc.) shall be excepted from this arrangement and shall definitely be settled.
f. If the placement of the bet is concluded after the actual kick-off of the event it is based upon. This shall not apply to those bets, however, which as a result of their type are offered by the company on an ongoing basis after the kick-off of the event, e.g. events lasting a long time which are placed on the victor or live bets which may also be placed even after the kick-off of an event.
g. If there is an obvious error in the odds (e.g. incorrectly reversed odds, incorrect decimal places, etc.
1. 10. In the following cases an individual bet shall be deemed to be void and the stake monies paid back or, if the bet is part of a multiple bet or system bet, it shall be deemed to have won at odds of 1.00:
1. 11. The following rules shall apply in particular to the settlement of the betting outcome:
1. 11. 1. Solely and exclusively the results officially communicated by the association in charge shall apply to the settlement of a bet. Any retroactive changes in the result/ranking by the association in charge (so-called decisions "on the green table" shall not be deemed to have any effect on the settlement of the bets.
1. 11. 2. The result after the regular playing time (plus any extra time) shall apply. Any extra time or penalty shooting, etc., shall therefore not have any influence on the betting agreement unless the parties to the agreement have agreed upon something to the contrary by noting such in the records of the company (e.g. "tournament champion", "whoever makes it the next round", "including extra time", etc.).
1. 11. 3. In the event of elimination finals tournaments in individual types of sports, if a match/game is abandoned (due to injuries, etc.), that participant shall be deemed to be the victor who goes on to the next round (in the event of a final or placement match the participant who is declared victor). At the same time it shall not matter whether such participant plays in the next round or not. All bets which relate to the exact result (result betting, set betting, handicap betting, etc.) shall be deemed to be void and won at odds of 1.0. bets whose subject was already decided before the match was abandoned (over/under, 1st set, etc.) shall be excluded from this arrangement and shall definitely be settled.
1. 11. 4. In the case of "dead heats" (two or more participants finish in the same place), the payouts shall be split (e.g. stake monies of 100 and odds for the winner of 1.8 yields a betting payout of 180. If there are two winners the payout is therefore 90 each, and if there are three winners 60 each). An exception is "head-to-head" betting (see rules for "head-to-head").
1. 11. 5. If the betting event takes place in accordance with these General Betting Terms and Conditions, and a participant or a team does not appear at the event, the betting agreement shall continue to apply ("play or pay"); this means that bets placed on a non-participant or a non- participating team by the customer shall be lost.
1. 12. Rules for "Head to Head":
1. 12. 1. The participant who occupies the better place in the ranking shall be deemed to be the winner. If a participant withdraws prematurely in competition, bets on such participant shall be void and the other participant deemed to be the winner.
1. 12. 2. If one or both participants do not take place in the competition or tournament, all bets on this duel shall be deemed to have been won at odds of 1.00.
1. 12. 3. If both participants place the same in the ranking, the duel shall be deemed to be a tie. The same shall apply if both participants withdrawal prematurely as well. If no tie is offered, all bets on this duel shall be deemed to have been won at odds of 1.00.
1. 12. 4. If a participant has withdrawn, but is listed in the ranking as having placed, such participant shall be deemed not to have withdrawn.
1. 12. 5. In tournaments with elimination finals, that participant shall be deemed to be victor who makes it to the next round in the competition (2nd round before the 1st round, semifinals before the quarter-finals, etc.) or who reaches a better placement in the final result (victor of final before loser of final, etc.). If a qualified participant does not take part in the next round, such participant shall nevertheless be deemed to have reached the next round.
3. Special rules for individual types of sports and other offers
3. 1. Football
3. 1. 1. If a game is abandoned - regardless of the reasons for such - because one team no longer has sufficient players on the field (7 players including goalie), the match shall be deemed to be cancelled and all bets shall be deemed to have won at odds of 1.0. Bets the subject of which has already been decided before the stoppage of play (over/under, 1st half, first goal, etc.) shall be excepted from this rule and shall always be settled.
3. 1. 2. Results at 90 minutes
3. 1. 2. 1. All odds of the meetings are based on the official result at the end of 90 minutes of regulation play, unless otherwise specified. For betting purposes, realized results will prevail at the end of the expected 90 minutes of play, including any injury time. The 90-minute game does not include any overtime or extra time for golden goal or penalties.
3. 1. 3. Meetings postponed, suspended or anticipated
3. 1. 3. 1. For betting purposes, a match which is not played or postponed will be considered non- participating, unless it is played during the next day by midnight.
3. 1. 3. 2. Any bet on matches suspended before the 90th minute will be void, except bets whose outcome has already been determined at the time of suspension. The outcome must be completely determined for the bet to be valid.
3. 1. 3. 3. The only exception to the rules suspended above relating to the meetings, about all meetings between clubs of South America, for which bets on the final result and the double chance (both pre- meeting in real time), will be assigned according to points accrued at the time of suspension, provided that the league counterparts of competence will result.
3. 1. 4. Matches not played at the site planned
3. 1. 4. 1. If the home team and the host of a meeting in the list are reversed (for example, the match is played on the field the team was originally outside the home), in which case all bets made on the basis of the original program, will be void. If you change the location of the meeting (outside of the case in which the match is played on the field the visiting team) then bets already made will remain valid as long as the home team is still designated as such.
3. 1. 4. 2. We will do everything possible to return to our site all the matches played on neutral ground. For those matches played on neutral ground (or not listed on our site), bets will stand regardless of which team is designated as the home team
3. 1. 4. 3. If an official calendar shows details of teams other than those listed in our website, bets will be void. An example is when the official calendar is specified beside the name of the team: 'reserves', 'age group' (eg. Under-18), the 'sex' (eg. Feminine / masculine).
4. Bet types
4. 1. "Single" BET
4. 1. 1. Single bet is the simplest form of betting. You predict an outcome, specify the desired stake and place the bet. If your prediction appears to be correct, you win the bet. The winnings are calculated by multiplying the odds by the stake.
4 .2. "Parlay" BET
4. 2. 1. Parlay bets' total odds are calculated by multiplying the odds of all the individual predictions. Please note that parlay bet is considered won if all your predictions turn out to be correct. The vast majority of the offered bets may be combined freely in a parlay. There are a few exceptions, however, such as certain Formula - 1 bets that can only be placed as single bets. It is the bookmakers who decide which bets can be combined and their decision is based on various factors, such as the respective game or the event. You will be informed of their decision by the time the bets are placed. Please note: several bets on the same event/outcome cannot be placed as a parlay or a system bet.
4. 3. "Chain" BET
4. 3. 1. "Chain" - bet which is a combination of single bets including events independent from each other. The sum of single bet of chain's each event is equal to the sum of chain. The client is given a chance to determine independently the order of the bets included in the chain and stake only on the first event of the chain. Thus, the concept of "account of the chain" is imported. After the tournament of each single bet included in the chain the sum of that account is calculated. Initially it is equal to the sum of the first bet. If the sum on the chain account is less than its initial sum, the account balance calculates single bet of the next event in the chain. The procedure of chain's calculation depends on the order of bets mentioned in the given ticket but not on time. The sum that remains on the account after calculation of all bets in the chain is a subject to payment. If the sum on the account reaches zero - the chain breaks and is considered as lost.
4. 4. "System" BET
4. 4. 1. As soon as you have entered three or more outcomes on the bet slip, you can place a system bet. The number of possible system bets depends on the number of predicted outcomes. The possible variants of the system bet with your predictions will be displayed automatically. The main difference between system bets and parlay bets is that you can win a system bet even if not all of your predictions are correct. For example, in the case of a 2/3 system bet, you win even if only two of your three predictions turn out to be correct.
4. 4. 2. Please note that the amount of possible winnings displayed when you place your bet corresponds to the maximum winnings. In a system bet, combinations of predictions are formed automatically.
4. 5. "Conditional" bet
4. 5. 1. The peculiarity of this bet is that you pay only for the first (base bet) and the amount for the second (conditional bet) is taken from winning the base bet.
4. 5. 2. You can make only one Conditional bet on site, which is the basic bet + conditional bet.
4. 5. 3. The conventional bet should not include events from the base bet.
4. 5. 4. If the prime bet loses, the conditional bet loses, as well.
4. 5. 5. The amount of the Conditional bet shall be not exceeding of winning of basic bet.
4. 5. 6. The calculation is as follows:
a. The amount bet on the basic bet is multiplied by the base bet = win the prime bet - the amount bet on a notional bet = final winning standard bet;
b. On a notional amount of the bet stake is multiplied by the notional bet = amount won conditional bet;
c. The final amount of the basic bet + of winning prize sum notional bet = win rate for the entire payment.
5. LIVE BETTING
5. 1. Our LIVE bets will keep you in suspense until the termination of the sports event. Hundreds of fans simultaneously make bets in the mode of real time. The odds of bets are dynamical and change depending on the course of the sports event. Simultaneously the detailed information, such as the expired time, the current score, quantity of the shown yellow and red cards, etc. is displayed in real time. LIVE bets are available not only for soccer games but also for other sports events, such as tennis, Formula 1, American football, ice hockey, skiing, etc.
6. Winning Limit
6. 1. The bookmakers are entitled to set lower winning limits per bet. The user will be informed as soon as he places a bet. There might be various reasons for changing a winning limit, depending on the supply and the current demand for a bet. Note that winning limits may also be lowered for a short time when the bookmakers update the odds. It is usually possible to place the same bet with higher stakes shortly thereafter. In the meantime, however, the odds might have been changed as well.
7. MINIMAL/MAXIMAL SIZE OF THE BET
7. 1. The maximal amount of one bet is defined by the maximal amount of the winning specified above. If choosing a bet you have received a message that the amount of your bet exceeds the maximal amount, reduce the amount of the bet accordingly. The minimal amount of a bet is € X.
8. REMOVING PREDICTION CHOSEN FROM THE COUPON
8. 1. Separate predictions can be removed, by clicking directly on the "X", button on the right side of the coupon.
9. BET PLACED BY MISTAKE
9. 1. Unfortunately, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions we are not allowed to cancel bets once they have been placed. According to our General Terms and Conditions, a bet is considered to be placed as soon as it is displayed in your betting account under "My bets". Before you confirm a bet, you can click on "BACK" in the bet slip and not place the bet. However, once you have confirmed the bet in the coupon your bet is accepted and can no longer be cancelled.
10. BET ACCEPTED
10. 1. As soon as you have confirmed the bet in the coupon, by pressing the button "Stake", you will receive a confirmation of acceptance if the bet has been placed successfully. Each bet that you place will appear in your betting account under "My bets".
11. BETS ON POSTPONED EVENTS
11. 1. If a betting event fails to take place as scheduled, for any reason, or if it ends without an official score and is not renewed within 30 hours, the bets will be refunded or credited to your account. If this game event is a part of a parlay or system bet, the event will be calculated with odds 1.
12. BETS NOT YET SETTLED
12. 1. First, please check the detailed view of the corresponding bet in "My account"/ "My bets" to be sure that the betting event has already taken place. If the event has already taken place and more than three hours have elapsed since the announcement of the results but your bet is still not calculated, please contact our customer support team, indicating your user ID and the corresponding bet number (as displayed in the detailed view of the bet). Please note that sometimes there may be delays in the calculation because the results must be confirmed by official sources. In the case of LIVE bets, the bets are calculated in real time as the game progresses. In individual cases, there may be delays in the calculation. For example, to make a correct calculation it can be necessary to review the record of the sports event. However it is possible only after termination of the match as the service of LIVE bets is more important.
13. BET OUTCOME INCORRECTLY DEFINED
13. 1. If you consider, that there was a mistake at definition of the outcome of your bet, please contact our customer support team and indicate your user ID and the corresponding bet number. If you can confirm the application for a mistake on the basis of an official source (e.g. a link to the results on the official club site), please send us the corresponding additional information together with your inquiry.
14. RESULTS OF A CONCRETE GAME
14 .1. You can find the results of the proposed sports events in our "results" section or on an official website of the federations/leagues.
15. "HOT" BETS
15. 1. This kind of "Parlay" includes only those sports events, which will take place within the nearest hours. Parlay is a betting on many events not dependable on each other. A Parlay winning is calculated by multiplying the sum of the stake by each odd of each event. The participant can include in parlays any events that are not depending on each other. "Parlays" are counted as won if all the events in parlays are predicted correctly. If at least one event is predicted incorrectly, the parlay is lost.
16. CONNECTING EVENTS IN ONE GAME
16. 1. Groups of events of one game, mentioned in rings under the numbers 1, 2, 3, etc. can be connected to each other in combined bets ("Express", "Chain", "System"). For example, the group "1X-12-X2" can be connected with the group "Substitutions", "Corners", "Handicaps".
17. TYPES OF OUTCOMES
17. 1. The main variants of outcomes for betting
17. 1. 1. The victory of the first team is marked as "W1" in the line.
17. 1. 2. Draw game is marked by the symbol Х.
17. 1. 3. The victory of the second team is marked as "W2".
17. 1. 4. The victory of the first team or a draw game - is marked "1X". For the victory of a bet with such outcome the victory of the first team or a draw is necessary.
17. 1. 5. The victory of the first team or victory of the second team - is marked "12". To win a bet with such outcome it is necessary that one of the competitors win, the game should not end in a draw.
17. 1. 6. The victory of the second team or a draw game - is marked "Х2". To win a bet with such outcome the second team must win or the game ends in a draw.
17. 1. 7. Victory of the participant of competition taking into account the handicaps. The handicaps are given combined with the odd of winning in the line "handicap1" "odd 1".
17. 1. 7. 1. Handicap - is an advantage or backlog of the participant of the competition expressed in goals/points/sets/seconds, etc., which is given by the organizer. Handicap can be positive, negative or zero.
17. 1. 7. 2. The handicaps given to the participant are added to the corresponding result shown by the participant in the competition. If the received result is in favour of the chosen participant, he/she is considered to be the winner, and the bets with handicaps made on its victory win. Payments are made with the winning coefficient mentioned in the program. If the result is in favour of the competitor, the bets are lost. If the result received taking into account the handicaps is drawn, the odd of a winning on such outcome will be equal to "1".
17. 1. 7. 3. Double bet of handicap is offered (Asian handicap). Bet on victory or total taking into account the handicap, this is the multiple of 0.25 (but not of 0.5). Such bets are calculated as 2 bets with the half of sum: with the same odd and "common handicaps" and "common totals" multiple of 0.5's near-by common value. In case when the Asian handicap is included in parlay or system, it is calculated with that odd which would be in case of a single bet. In case of winning of two common bets, the bet's odd "O" is taken into account in the calculations. If one common bet is won and the other is a subject to refund, during the calculation is taken the odd ("O"+1)/2. If both common bets are lost, the whole bet considered lost.
|Event's participant||Handicap's double bet (Asian handicap)||Odd|
|Real||-0.25 (0, -0.5)||2.0|
|Barcelona||+0.25 (0, +0.5)||1.8|
In case 200 EUR stake is made on "Real" and "Real" won: two common bets with the half of sum won and the winning is equal to 100*2.0 + 100*2.0 = 400 EUR.
The match was over in drawn: one common bet with the half of sum lost, and the other won with the odd "1" and the winning is equal to 100*0.0 + 100*1.0 = 100 EUR. "Real" lost: two common bets with the half of sum lost and the winning is equal to 100*0.0 + 100*0.0 = 0 EUR.
In case 200 EUR stake is made on "Barcelona" and "Barcelona" won: : two common bets with the half of sum won and the winning is equal to 100*1.8 + 100*1.8 = 360 EUR.
The match was over in a draw: one common bet with the half of sum lost, and the other won with the odd "1" and the winning is equal to 100*1.8 + 100*1.0 = 280 EUR. "Barcelona" lost: two common bets with the half of sum lost and the winning is equal to 100*0.0 + 100*0.0 = 0 EUR.
17. 1. 8. Betting on the quantity of goals/points/games, etc. scored/gained/ played by the participant of the event. In the line this quantity is called total for brevity. For winning it is necessary to guess, whether it will be scored more or less than total in the line, or exactly the specified quantity. At definition of result, the game time is taken into account, according to these rules (see the point 2.7), unless otherwise indicated in the line. At definition of individual totals only the balls kicked into the goals of the competitor are taken into account.
17. 1. 9. Two variants of betting are offered on total: by two (under or over) or by three (under, over or equal) outcomes. In the first variant, if the result coincides with the value of total offered by the company, the odds of winnings for the bets "over" and "under" are calculated with the odd "1". If the betting on total is offered on three outcomes and the result exactly coincides with the total specified in the line, bets on "under" and "over" are considered lost, and the bets on "equal" are considered to be won.
17. 1. 10. Also double bet of total is offered, which is a multiple of 0.25, but not 0.5 (for example 2.25, 2.75, 3.25, etc.). Such bet is considered as two /common/ bets with same odds and total's near-by common value (T1 = T- 0,25, T2 = T+ 0,25). The sum of each common bet is equal to the half sum of double bet.
|Bet||Sport Event||Double bet of total||Odd||Sum|
|1||Milan - Juventus||Over 2.25 (2.2, 5)||2.0||200|
|2||Under 2.25 (2.2, 5)||1.8||200|
|3||Over 2.75 (2.5, 3)||1.9||200|
|4||Under 2.75 (2.5, 3)||1.9||200|
17. 1. 11. If during the match two balls were scored, the winnings are calculated as follows:
a. Bet 1. One common bet of double total (Over 2) has won with the odd "1", and the other (Over 2.5) has been lost. The winning is equal to 100*1.0 + 100*0 = 100 EUR.
b. Bet 2. One common bet of double total (Under 2) has won with the odd "1", and the other (Under 2.5) has won. The winning is equal to 100*1.0 + 100*1.8 = 280 EUR.
c. Bet 3. Two common bets of double total (Over 2.5) and (Over 3) has been lost. The winning is equal to 100*0 + 100*0 = 0 EUR.
d. Bet 4. Two common bets of double total (Under 2.5) and (Under 3) has won. The winning is equal to 100*1.9 + 100*1.9 = 380 EUR.
1. Score of the match.
17. 1. 12. 1. The result of the first half and the whole match. It is necessary to guess both outcomes of the first half and the outcome of the whole match. The following designation is used in the line. W- win, D-draw. On the first place is the outcome of the 1-st half, and on the second place is the outcome of the whole match. E.g. W2W1 means victory of the second team in the first half and the victory of the 1-st team in the whole match.
17. 1. 12. 2. Betting on the potency of each period (quarter, game, set, inning). It is necessary to guess which of the periods (quarters, games, sets, innings) appears to be more productive or which of them will have the same productivity.
17. 1. 12. 3. The way of scoring (from free kick, from penalty kick, from header, from kick, own goal). The bets "From free kick" are considered to be won if the free kick is realized by the player immediately by one kick. The bets "From penalty" are considered to be won if the goal was done by the penalty kick. The bets "From header" are considered to be won if the goal was realized by the player by head. In the bets "From kick" aren't included the following goals: "from free kick", "from penalty kick", "from header", "own goal". The bet "Own goal" is considered to be won if an own goal is registered (when the player scored into the own gate).
17. 1. 12. 4. "Will be double". This bet is considered to be won if one of the players of two teams will score exactly two or more goals during the given match.
17. 1. 12. 5. "Will be hat-trick". This bet is considered to be won if one of the players of two teams will score exactly three or more goals during the given match.
17. 1. 12. 6. "Will be poker". This bet considered to be won if one of the players of two teams will score exactly four and or goals during the given match.
17. 1. 12. 7. Home - Away
a. The victory of home (receiving teams) or away (guest teams) team taking into account the handicaps. The victory is defined by the difference of goals (points) collected accordingly by the Home Team and the Away Team taking into account the handicaps.
b. Betting on the quantity of draw games, victories of Home team and Away team in one playing or tournament day.
17. 1. 12. 8. Result of the participant. In case of this bet it is necessary to guess if the participant will achieve the definite stage of competition (for ex. the final, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, etc.) or what place will the participant take in the competition (in a group, sub-group, etc.) or will he/she pass to the next stage (round). If the next transition of the participant to the next stage was cancelled, under any circumstances, it isn't taken into account and the payment is realized according to the results of games that have taken place.
For a bet on passing to the next stage, when the participants meet several times, in case of changing the sequence of holding the games in the fields of teams (participants) the bets remain valid. If one of the matches has not taken place or has been interrupted and also if the result of the first match has been changed, the transition is defined by the factual transition of the team (participant) to the next stage. If all the matches haven't taken place such bets are calculated with the odd "1".
If the participant of the match cannot finish it or take part in it because of some reasons (injury, refusal, etc. and if the match wasn't stopped at that moment) the bets made on the result of that participant are valid. The bets win if the result has been reached and lose if it hasn't been reached (if otherwise is not mentioned in the line).
E.g. the bet made on the victory of tennis-player will lose, but the bet on not reaching 1/8 final will win, if the sportsman has left the competition because of injury, till its beginning.
17. 1. 12. 9. The Betting Company can offer other forms of betting.
17. 1. 12. 10. Limitations on inclusion of some outcomes in parlays
The following outcomes cannot be included in a Parlay more than once.
a. score of a soccer game
b. score of a tennis game (set)
c. outcome of the first half and the whole soccer match.
17. 1. 12. 11. Only one of the correlated outcomes can be included in a Parlay.
17. 2. ABORTED AND MISCARRIED GAMES
Should a Player's device malfunction or internet connection be lost after the bet has been placed and received on Betbull's system the bet/s will be accepted and will participate in the game. The outcome of the game can be checked after the Player's device or connection are functioning properly again.
Should any of Betbull's systems malfunction before a result is determined then all confirmed bets will be immediately voided and bets that have been confirmed will be credited back to the player's account.
17. 3. TERMINATED EVENTS
Betbull shall retain the right to terminate events. However should any event be terminated, Betbull shall still respect any obligations already accepted and confirmed.